l i k e s _ d i s l i k e s
+ spicy food
+ tea (Earl Grey)
+ magical creatures (namely Hippogriffs)
soccer "FOOTBALL"-- o-<--<
- crowds and loud noises
- crying / weeping girls (fear factor)
- insects (unless they're potion ingredients) and cats
- bright colors
- when people listen to their hearts-- "Listen to your brain people. Your heart don't do grindylows but pump blood-- ._."
➲ b a c k g r o u n d h i s t o r y
- LO AND BEHOLD - the most "INTERESTING" biography ever to exist in Illegal Bus. Claude was raised in a middle-classed family located in Spain, Muggle style - which was a fairly uneventful life ( SURPRISE SURPRISE ). His mother, Wei-Lai, was a witch as well as an oriental wand crafter - her wands looked "funny" compared to most Western wands. Despite being the biggest underachiever to ever exist on the planet, she expected GREAT things from Claude and often has to hit him with chanclas when he was...being himself. Because herbs and potions are a Shun specialty, Wei-Lai constantly trained him in the art of advanced potion brewing. All this Spartan-esque training has made Claude some kind of avant-garde potions prodigy (meaning he's good @ it, but prefers to blow stuff up). To the relief of Claude, she has severe wanderlust and never stays home for more than an hour.
- His Muggle father, Cayo, - on the other hand - only expected Claude to get a job. Needless to say, Claude preferred the company of his father. This was not to say that Cayo was a bad parent. He taught Claude a lot of philosophy, psychology, and literature. Instead of developing into the wise and considerate man his father was, Claude turned into a cheeky smart-ass. He used the philosophy he learned to troll people, the psychology to mindscrew people, and the literature annoy people. Fortunately for mankind, Claude liked to be a loner bookworm and most children in his Muggle school had the sense to avoid him.
s c h o o l
- Like all the other humans around the globe, Claude has experienced bullying. HOWEVER, bullies found it rather difficult to get a kick out of him - unsentimental reactions, no resistance - it was like bullying a tree. Still, he served as his elementary school's punching bag - a past experience that has made him nice and firm like a 110-pound, cold turkey. After 11 years of this junk, Claude finally got a letter from Hogwarts and waved ta-ta to his Muggle life. His mother, squealing with happiness, crafted him a wand as a parting gift and responsibly dropped him off at the Hogwarts express before running off for some mahjong.
- YEAR I - IV ✦ Nice kid. Much more happy to make friends at Hogwarts. Noob powers at their finest.
- YEAR V ✦ Polite and passive. MAGICAL CREATURES ♥ ♥ ♥. Puberty kicked in. Made plenty of friends / harem buds. Sad end-of-the-school-year. "Mom. I think our school has gone crazy." "JUST FOCUS ON YO POTIONS GRADE, LOSER."
- YEAR VI ✦ Takes trolling up to eleven. Egg gone bad. Gate of friendship has closed for the most part.
f a m i l y —
✦ M O T H E R [pureblood] ● Wei-Lai Shun >> Wand Crafter : : Tiger Mom : : 38
The KUNG-FU fighting, ramen brewing, wand-crafting, cheongsam wearing, Chinese speaking momma who ships his ass off to summer school when he comes home with a "Troll" on potions. She's never really home because YOLO LIFE. She may not look it, but she's also very knowledgeable in Eastern magic and herbs. Constantly dotes on Claude when he's home ( by doting, I mean threateningly chasing after him with bamboo sticks ). Buys all his school robes in the Walmart Halloween section - explains why he never wears it-- IT'S STILL GOT THE MANUFACTURING TAG OTL--
✦ F A T H E R [muggle] ● Cayo Larkspleen >> Librarian : : Low Expectations Spanish Father : : 46
The philosophical thinking, Spanish teaching, soccer kicking, book shelving papa who seems like a total pushover but can kick ass harder than Hercules. Fortunately, he prefers to kicks soccer over ass.
➲ s c h o o lm a g i c
s p e l l s
- avis : : Conjures a flock of birds ( ravens in Claude’s case ).
- oppungno (point) : : Directs objects or individuals to attack a certain target ( Claude pairs this with Avis ).
- accio : : Summons objects ( he mostly uses this to get books without getting up ).
- expulso : : Blows things up ( blowing things up is fun okay ).
- episkey : : Heals minor injuries ( useful, since he has the tendency to blow up half of his face in potions class ).
- silencio : : Silences the victim ( when chatty people start to annoy him ).
w a n d
- C O R E ● Phoenix Feather
- L E N G T H ● 10 ¼ inches
- W O O D ● Ebony
- F L E X ● Supple
( His mom carved a bunch of random Chinese words onto his wand because she's expecting dem Europeans to THINK the words are meaningful when lol ).c l a s s e s
e l e c t i v e s
- Alchemy ( FMA FTW ).
- Care of Magical Creatures ( Favorite class - any mention of "Magical" and "Creatures" in the same sentence will be equivalent to setting off a very happy bomb ).
e x t r a
- Muggle Music ( Rusty violin skills. A mandrake's screeching would be more preferable ).
- Ghoul Studies ( Paranormal activity FTW ).
➲ m i s c.m i s c e l l a n e o u s
- Hates all forms of physical activity. He has low stamina. Surprisingly, he has strong arms because he often helped his father carry loads of books in the library.
- He never takes out his textbooks in class because he has them memorized.
- Spanish accent thickens when he's nervous or lying. If it's really serious, he'll just lapse into Spanish completely. ( Spanish accents sound a lot like Russian accents ). Knows a bit of French because Spanish and French are similar.
- Contrary to popular belief, he does have a life. Yes, he knows Google Chrome and Pewdiepie.
- Has absolutely no sense of personal space. He'll be all up in your face breathing your CO2.
- Showers with his clothes on. All those other people who shower naked are pure weirdos.
- 5 minutes in the sun and his skin gets owned.
- You know that one kid in class whose hands always feel like they've been stuck in a freezer for 6 hours when everybody else is hot and sweaty? Yeah. Das Claude.
- Bad eyesight. Left = almost blind. Right = perfect 20. Incomprehensibly, he covers his right eye
cause pryiore was too lazy to draw both eyes.
- #HIPPOGRIFF AND SHAKESPEARE DEVOTION TOO STRONGK ( some people may not know this, but his love of Hippogriffs originally stemmed from his curiosity of how they tasted like nomnomnom ).
- Reads on a windowsill. Feel free to kick him off.
- Acts all polite and dainty with his food in front of people and when they turn around BOOM-- //shoves it all into his mouth
- Hippogriff repellent. They part before him like the red sea before Moses--
- HATES going to the hospital wing. As long as he hasn't lost any limbs, he'll try to cure himself instead of going. This stems from his dislike of gore and the smell of rubbing alcohol.
- He only shakes hands with people he considers friends. And he's very serious about it too. Do not offer to shake his hand if you've just met him or he'll stare at it until you withdraw.
- Bothers to get good grades in Herbology to pursue his dream career of being a Magizoologist. If that career fails, he'll become a dragon-importing crime boss.
Has a fascination with taking down the ministry.
r e l a t i o n h a r e m —
✦ - brohomo - friendly, does not necessarily mean friend